SSC Recruitment Stenographer (Gr C & D) Exam – 2015
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has released notification for the recruitment of 1064 Stenographer Grade ‘C’ & Stenographer Grade ‘D’ vacancies in Ministries/ Departments of Central Government by conducting Stenographer (Grade ‘C’ & ‘D’ Examination 2015).
Name of the Examination: Stenographer (Grade ‘C’ & ‘D’) Examination 2015 Total No. of Posts: 1064 Name of the Posts:
1. Stenographer Grade ‘C’: 50 Posts
2. Stenographer Grade ‘D’: 1014 Posts
Date of Stenographer (Grade ‘C’ & ‘D’) Exam 2015: 27-12-2015.
Candidates age should be between 18-27 years as on 01-08-2015
i.e., candidates should not born before 02-08-1988 and not later than 01-08-1997.
Age relaxation is applicable
5 years for SC/ ST,
3 years for OBC,
10 years for PH,
13 years for PH+OBC,
15 years for PH+SC/ ST & for Ex-Servicemen as per rules.
Candidates must have passed 12th Standard or equivalent examination from a recognized Board or University.
Candidates will be selected based on Written Test, Skill Test in Stenography, Interview.
Candidates have to pay Rs. 100/-
No fee for women/ SC/ ST/ PH/ Ex-Servicemen candidates through online mode or offline mode.
Candidates can pay the fee through online by using SBI Challan/ Net Banking and any credit/ debit cards.
Candidates can pay the fee through “Central Recruitment Fee Stamps (CRFS)”. CRFS stamps are available in Post Offices.
How to Apply:
Eligible candidates can apply through online or offline mode.
Candidates may apply online through the website ssconline.nic.in on or before
04-09-2015 by 05:00 P.M for Part-I Registration &
07-09-2015 by 05:00 P.M for Part-II Registration.
Candidates may send their application in the prescribed format affixing recent photograph of size
4 cm x 5 cm along with fee to the Concerned Regional/ Sub-Regional Offices of the Commission on or before
07-09-2015 by 05:00 P.M & 14-09-2015 by 05:00 P.M for remote areas & residing abroad.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Log on to ssconline.nic.in.
2. Select the appropriate advertisement link.
3. Candidates have to fill online application in two parts i.e., Part-I Registration, Part-II Registration..
4. Candidates must fill basic information in Part-I Registration and submit error free application.
5. After completion of Part-I Registration, candidates must pay the fee as through online/ offline mode.
6. Now continue with Part-II Registration, Enter all the details regarding fee, uploading scanned copy of photograph and signature
7. Submit error free application form.
8. On completion of Part-II Registration Email will be sent to the candidates Email ID. Take a copy of that Email & Challan for future use.